Video of the Day

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Does Tiwa Savage Need an English Teacher?

I usually don't pick on celebrities or the way they express themselves but this time, Nigerian song bird, Tiwa Savage coincidentally falls under my scope of exceptions.

I'm not going to criticise her. Rather, I have two questions to ask:

1. Does Tiwa savage need an English teacher?

2. Should we slap her or hug her?

Before you answer the question, kindly read through a Tweet from Tiwa Savage to Nigeria's Banky W a few minutes ago. Here:

@TiwaSavage: "@BankyW thank you so much hun. How are you? How comes you are up? Are you here in the states?"

Tiwa Savage, a part of me believes this was a slip while another part strongly feels you just murdered English language but I'll let the readers decide - Does she need an English teacher?

On a final note, shall we shower her with slaps or hugs?

As always, you remain the judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers