Video of the Day

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Nigerian Comedian, I GO DYE with His Family [PHOTO]


Here's a picture of popular Nigerian comedian, 'I Go Dye' with his wife and kid and i honestly have never seen the comedian from this perspective before now.

I Go Dye unarguably stands out as one of the very best comedians Nigeria has ever produced and his trademark look, funny accent and hilarious jokes have won him millions of fans across the globe.

He might not necessarily be the richest comedian but he is without any iota if doubt one of the very best in terms of talent and ability to deliver.

I've got to admit that I Go Dye sure has a very beautiful wife and a very cute son too.

I strongly doubt if there's anyone who would want to slap the comedian for this very creative moment he decided to capture and share with us but just in case there you feel he does not deserve a hug, do let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers